domingo, marzo 26, 2017

Crash

I want to crash into you.

I may be but a speck of dust
yet like a black hole,
you pull so hard I can barely tell
there's another state of being
an alternative
to hurtling towards you.

Even though I see the ways things could pan out
it's thrilling to go, faster -
you pull so hard I can barely take it
I know if we were to collide
the crater
would be bigger than any in the moon.

I want to crash into you,
I ache to just make a hole the size of Siberia in your life
and mine - expanded, changed, transformed
if so far there's been change
I wonder
what it would be like
if I were to crash into you.

I want to crash into you
and your fields of thyme and paprika
lemon pepper and earth
fall from the sky into that reality
embrace it
get soaked in it
be changed.

I want it - you pull so hard
I want to crash into you.

No hay comentarios: