jueves, julio 27, 2006

Buddha (Eng)

Translation of the entry made on the 26th.

This is a trascendental day in my life: I've noticed strange things, I've observed other's lifes and lived other's lives. Now I want to be tree, stone, flower, animal, life, death, matter and emptiness: they're all the same. From now on I wish to be capable of understanding that.

Once we (that is to say José Emilio Bencosme, a group of schoolmantes and me) had a wandering conversation, (I make the distinction of beings for practical ends); in a certain moment (I should be typing "now") we touched the subject of Illumination, and JEB gave it this definition: "The easiest definition for an Illuminated (a Buddha) is saying that it is an empty person".

Yes, very simple and very convincing. An Illuminated has no passions, no suffering. Is simply happy.

Nevertheless, I feel it is my duty differ from his opinion, not fearing the he will get upset: This are only word expressing our opinions, but I'm pretty sure that in essence we are agreeing... even if words seem to talk against each other, is essence we're saying the same thing.

An Illuminated is a nonexisting being, and so eternal in the different manifestations which he/she knows all possess. From that comes his peace and happiness, and being away from passions: is a witness and a listener, knowing that he speaks through the rest of his being, of the universe. Also he/she has the capacity of telling between facts with practical ends (like time) and those that are essential... and even so knowing that they are really the same.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»