martes, julio 11, 2006

Shine


The world is a sphere where we can shine in the souls of people.
We shine in the souls of those who we touch.
We touch those who hear from us.
We are heard if we speak a bit of the world through ourselves.
We speak if we know.
We know if people shine in us, if facts shine in us, if things shine in us.
People, Facts and Things can only shine in us if we Observe, Deduct and Listen.
We can only be remarkable if we shine, therefore, we can only be remarkable if we Observe, Deduct and Listen.
We can only Observe, Deduct and Listen if we desire to understand and can do it.
Only those with the capacity of Understanding can desire to understand, though they understand something even if they don´t want to.

The difference between who understands because of their desire and who understands because they can´t help it is that the formers tend to be brilliant and shine forever, and the latter tend to rot in the shadows.
There are the facts as seen from within my little ball of understanding... that is a piece of the world that shines within me... Will it reflect upon the readers...? I may never know, but I gave it my best shot.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I really liked this. And it did reflect upon me. I hope you guys keep up the hard work of doing this blog. (Eventhough some people don't like to take time for really useful things, like reading this).

Anónimo dijo...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anónimo dijo...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»