domingo, junio 18, 2006

Loqui (Hablar) (Talk)

El día de hoy me siento un poquito frustrado porque aquellos que se toman el tiempo de leer esta pequeña obra de la inspiración diaria no me dejan comentarios. Se agradecerá a quienes dejen comentarios de ahora en adelante, por favor y gracias.

Today I feel a bit frustrated 'cause those that take the time of reading this little work of the dialy inspiration don't leave comments. The publishing team will be thankful of those who leave comments from now on, so please do it.


Irving Axel J. Rivas Zarete,
Self Proclaimed Lord of the Thinking Idiots

2 comentarios:

Cold Solitude dijo...

Mierquina viejo yo no pude haberlo dicho mejor. Y es cierto, un par de commentarios nos ayudarian a continuar con esta pequeña tareita.

claire dijo...

Hello IAJRZ...
I just wanted to say thanks for your nice comment! You made my day! I wish I could read Spanish a bit better, then I would return the favor!!
oxox
Claire and Uma