viernes, junio 16, 2006

Tardum Mortis (muerte lenta) (slow death)


I wasn't going to put this online... but i did thanks to Andi I thought I should
do it...
Thanks, Andi!

Short, meaningful, unique.
Your words devastate the little bit left
Of my soul…
Stop!
Please, leave my mind alone!
My little piece of life and plenitude…
Leave my solitude there,
Although it’s cold and bare
You have no right of damaging it, for it isn’t yours.

No!
I beg you, for my heart is being tore apart
And I can’t stand it…
You contaminated me
Now you decide it hasn’t been enough…
Leave the debris left of my pure self drift away from me…
Be blown by the never-ending wind
Of the infinite space of the living souls…
Please, I beg you, let me rot alone,
Let me stew in my own mess
And then die out of sorrow.


That who uses that kind of word has no name, it's just a shadow in my soul that keeps reminding that someday I'll die, and everything i do will be blown by the tides of time along with the fact that I feel, and that, as says the song Sugar by System of a Down "What do I do, what do I say, in the end it all goes away".
I could hate that part of my, that phantom, but it helps me to look at the world with that cold, slow kind of look i give usually, and helps me be cold-blooded in most situations when only I am involved and no other person I appreciate is.

Irving Axel J. Rivas Zarete,
Self Proclaimed Lord of the Thinking Idiots

No hay comentarios: